Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Cyberflanerie: Bajacaliforniana

The ever-inspiring Graham Mackintosh, author of Nearer My Dog to Thee: A Summer in Baja's Sky Island, among several other Baja classics, is back. Check out his website:
San Pedro Martir 2012
Picacho May 2013
Picacho June 2013
Picacho July 2013

And more for Baja Buffs: 

>Trailer for the film-in-progress Las Misiones Jesuíticas de la Antigua California, Baja California Sur, México 

Baja California Guest-bloggers of yore here at Madam Mayo:
>Graham Mackintosh
>Jennifer Silva Redmond
>Greg Niemann

> Two Podcasts from my memoir, Miraculous Air: Journey of 1000 Miles through Baja California, the Other Mexico. 

I've got sky islands on my mind because I'm now writing a book about far West Texas-- home to many sky islands. To me, the most beautiful are the Chisos.

COMMENTS