So the receptionist sees my dog and says, "Fourteen! I had a Maltese that lived to be 25 years old. It died of an accident. It was blind for a few years. But it was fine, you know? One day when no one was looking, it fell in the swimming pool. But before that, it got hit by a car, it got bit by a Doberman, and it chewed a live electric cable. Very low voltage, but still, it got electrocuted. And people would say to me, I can't believe your dog is still alive! Oh my God, your dog shouldn't still be alive."