Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's So Special About the Big Bend of Far West Texas? Dallas Baxter Explains

"I really love this place out here, and I love the way it looks. I like the way it smells. I like to go outside at night and just look at the sky and feel the wind, and I think it's a really precious place, and I think it's a precious place because of what has come before and because of what's here now." 
-- Dallas Baxter

Now available: the full transcript of Marfa Mondays Podcast #12 "This Precious Place: An Interview with Dallas Baxter, Founding Editor of Cenizo Journal"

> Listen to the podcast 

> Read the transcript

> All Marfa Mondays podcasts (16 of a projected 24)


Other transcripts now available include:

>Tremendous Forms: Paul V. Chaplo on Funding Composition in the Landscape
>Gifts of the Ancient Ones: Greg Williams on the Rock Art of the Lower Pecos Canyonlands
>Looking at Mexico in New Ways: An Interview with Historian John Tutino

More transcripts to be posted soon.

Podcasts in-progress include interviews with Enrique Madrid and Lonn Taylor.

>Your COMMENTS are always welcome.