Monday, September 12, 2016

Q & A at Madam Mayo Redux

This week I've been traveling in Far West TexasMarfa Mondays podcasts to resume shortly. Herewith, dear reader, may you find some fascinating Q & As-- some on Far West Texas, some not-- previously posted, but that you might have missed:

Shelley Armitage on Walking the Llano: A Texas Memoir of Place

Carolina Castillo Crimm on De Leon: A Tejano Family History

Paul Cool on The Salt Warriors

John Kachuba on The Savage Apostle

Karen Benke on Write Back Soon!

Sonja D. Williams on Word Warrior: Richard Durham, Radio, and Freedom

Roger Greenwald on Translating Poet Gunnar Harding

Stephan A. Hermann on Francisco I. Madero as Medium

Michele Orwin, Founder of Bacon Press Books, on Independent Publishing

Alan Rojas Orzechowski on Diego Rivera's Professor, Santiago Rebull


Plus you can find oodles more interviews on my Marfa Mondays Podcasting Project: Exploring Marfa, Texas & Environs in 24 Podcasts and my occasional series Conversations with Other Writers. Just to mention three faves:


Marfa Mondays # 9 Mary Baxter on Painting the Big Bend
Marfa Mondays #13 John Tutino on Looking at Mexico in New Ways
Conversations with Other Writers #7 Rose Mary Salum on Making Connections with Literature and Art

And if you want to read or listen to interviews with me about my books, you can find them all right here

Many readers have been asking me about my current book in-progress. No, it is not all interviews, but it will include excerpts from numerous interviews, very similar in style to my previous travel memoir, Miraculous Air: Journey of a Thousand Miles through Baja California, the Other Mexico.










= Related Content =