Friday, September 21, 2012

Ye Olde "Revillagigedo" Featured on Leslie Pietrzyk's REDUX



My writer amiga, novelist, essayist and short story writer and blogger, oh, and writing teacher, Leslie Pietrzyk, has now donned another hat as editor of the online literary magazine, Redux, which features "work worth a second run." The latest is my short story, "Revillagigedo," which was originally published in Turnrow back in (gulp) 2001.

Speaking of Leslie Pietrzyk and her blog, she's been blogging consistently and very interestingly for a few years now. I started blogging back in 2006 and yep, for reasons known only to myself, here I still am. Seems every writer with a book to flog starts one... then walks away. Not many of us  keep at it consistently. Leslie, let's start a club.

More about Leslie: She's the biggest fan in the USA of The Great Gatsby so if you're a fan, too, put your seat belt on and get ready to read her blog posts about the movie.

More anon.