Thursday, February 15, 2007

Miraculous Air in Paperback & Lubuto & More Shakespeare Juju

Just got the good news today: the paperback edition of my book, Miraculous Air (Journey of a Thousand Miles through Baja California the Other Mexico) will be out earlier than I had expected: by late March. The publisher is Milkweed Editions, I'm thrilled to say. I'll have a few of the hardcover edition to sign at my reading this Sunday in San Jose del Cabo--- and plenty of copies of the anthology, Mexico: A Traveler's Literary Companion. Plus, the new Tameme chapbook.

My Washington DC amiga, librarian Jane Kinney Meyers, and Lubuto volunteer Debbie Chungu will discuss the amazing and necessary and brilliant and seriously inspiring Lubuto Library Project on the Kojo Nnamdi Show, WAMU 88.5FM, on Wednesday, Feb. 28 during the 1pm to 2pm hour.

Via Pabu's Alice: Baja Willy! La conquista cultural del sur. Ni modo.