Monday, August 17, 2015

Just Energy Radio Interview About Francisco Madero's Secret Book

I was honored to do a very fun interview with one of my favorite Texans, Dr. Rita Louise, on her "Just Energy" radio show, about the secret book of Francisco I. Madero

(Just to say, only Dr. Rita would ask, "But did he chop down the cherry tree?")

> Listen to the interview
My mic was a little too sensitive, alas, so if you listen in, you might want to drop the volume. Better yet:

> Read the transcript 

> Visit the webpage for my book Metaphysical Odyssey into the Mexican Revolution: Francisco I. Madero and His Secret Book, Spiritist Manual.

In case you haven't been following this blog, this book-- which is my book plus my translation of Madero's book--recently won the National Indie Excellence Award for History. It's also been getting some good reviews from historians, but what is most interesting to me, and I think should be for historians, is that the, shall we say, metaphysically-inclined have been telling me that Madero's book is something very special, very advanced for its time. (Check out my interview with a modern medium about Francisco Madero as a medium. I haven't met him or ever worked with him in any way, but since Rev Steven Hermann gave the book a great review, and he just published his own book, Mediumship Mastery, I thought his take on Madero as a medium could be very interesting, and indeed it is.) 

Here's the introduction to Dr. Rita Louise's show:


"Welcome to "Just Energy Radio" with your host, naturopath and medical intuitive Dr. Rita Louise.
We have learned from Einstein's theory that matter and energy are one. Physicists believe that all systems of nature have their own particular way of vibrating. From the swinging of a pendulum to the waves of the ocean to the light that brightens the sky each day, each of these oscillates at its own unique rate. The same holds true for every thought, feeling, event or word we speak: each has its own frequency or rate of vibration. What many of us don't realize is when we take everything in our universe down to its simplest form, it is all just energy.
Join Dr. Rita Louise on a journey through time and space where past, present and future collide. Today what you believe may be called into question. What we want to know is: Who made up the rules? Be brave and step outside the box. We are about to turn our world upside down and venture into the unknown. Hold on! We are departing our own beliefs and entering alternative realms. Enjoy the possibilities."

I'm fine with "entering alternative realms," and considering possibilities; otherwise, I never would have been able to write the book I did. (And on that note, I invite you to check out my podcast about the Marfa Lights, and blog post about Maestro Amajur and the Smoking Signatures.) For the extra-adventurous among you, I can recommend these "Just Energy Radio" interviews: