Thursday, August 23, 2007

Over at Leslie Pietrzyk's blog, Work-in-Progress

I'm the guest-blogger for today with my "10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Writing Workshop". Thanks Leslie! Leslie, by the way, is the one who got me into blogging. I had the reaction many writers have when first hearing about blogs--- who has time? Where would I even start? Why bother? But here I am, blogging and avidly reading blogs for the past year and half. It's lickety-split fun--- but more than anything, it's a way of expanding community and finding about about the world. What's going on in Iraq? Juan Cole and Sic Semper Tyrannis. What's happening in the DC poetry scene? E. Ethelbert Miller's E-Notes and Deborah Ager's 32 Poems. What's up with the world's sweetest Tibetan Spaniel aka Prince Fluffy Butt? Alice and Pabu. French art, political philosophy, torture & fruit pix? The Phron. Click here to read my archive of "Gone to the Litblogs" posts. And here for my blogroll-o-rama of litblogs. More anon.